June 06, 2005

-DISCLAIMER -

-FOR PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME IN ACTUAL PERSON
or perhaps STRANGERS-

1.THIS BLOG IS PURELY FOR FUN
I surely hope i will not offend anyone in anyway in this blog because this really for fun. Should i cause anyone to feel that i am refering to anyone in particular and is making you uncomfortable DO LET ME KNOW. Through the "COMMENTS" section or perhaps you can email me?
2.PRIVACY ISSUES
(I)This is after all a blog - i will be writing about myself, which of course will not be complete if the whole blog is about ME, MYSELF and again ME.. i sure hope nobody will be offended because you happen to see your name on this blog. I am pretty sure my friends will be the least offended by such stuff, but in any case of anomalies, just LET ME KNOW, i will make the necessary corrections. In any case of name-calling, AGAIN i EMPHASIS this blog IS PURELY FOR FUN. I will not want another person threatening me to SUE ME to court for defaming anyone in particular - (*Bad Memories*).
(II)This is after all MY blog - it will not be tolerable if anyone is to comment about my family members (whether you know them in person or not is non of my business) in this blog, like it or not, thats the way it is going to be. Well, of course, pleasant comments are most welcomed.

3.VULGARITIES
HAHA!If you really know me in real life you shouldnt really be offended by my extensive use of VULGARITIES. But if in any case you are not very comfortable with my use of vulgarities of any kind in my blog, i apologise, because that is just the way i am and nothing should be able to change my mind about some language i use in my blog when i am actually writing about something that pissed me off. However, be assured that i will try my best to cut down on these "unsightly" comments. UNLESS, of course, if i lose control of myself.
4.MY CHARACTER
This blog may reflect my life, but it does not reflect every single but of my character, for blogs will forever be blogs - electronic and without feelings. Should you attempt to judge MY CHARACTER by the posts you see in this blog.
*Laughs Out Loud* i cant do anything about it! But should there be any gals interested in me, well...call me! my number is: 91XXXXXX (which brings me back to the point, dont judge me by the stuff i write in this blog - i am not really that DESPERATE for a girl.)

5.TO BE CONTINUED...
I am rather inexperienced with blogging, should there be any other important points that i missed out INFORM ME. Till then, i shall leave this point empty

THANKx FOR YOUR SUPPORT...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home