May 23, 2009

Back to the blogging scene

I realise i tend to float here and there and sometimes i lose my direction.
This semester has been really sad i am pretty sure the results are gonna be B.A.D.
nothing less. with a confirm chop DIE. never once in my life had i walked out of the exam hall so depressed and lost. it is a first for me. and i dread the day when everyone get their results...it is going to be painful for me. THE BLACK MARK OF MY ACADEMIC JOURNEY!

that aside i found another thing to look forward to!
a new Handphone - it is going to be a long wait.
and it is going to be worth the wait.
i hope.
Apparently there is no black version yet.
thats fine with me since it's speculated release is 3-6months time,
it will be best for the phone, as it will take that same amount of time
to iron out its problems.



Haha starting to learn from desmond.
NEW HANDPHONE!!!
i'm coming!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home