August 08, 2007

Pursuit of HAPPYNESS


"You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
Don't ever let someone tell you, you can't do something"

i always loved this quote from the movie. it sure inspired me to go for my dreams, at times when i really felt like giving up it just appears in my head! amazing how i'm unable to forget it.
the negative comments i got from people i know around me had me thinking; who's my real friend. sure some of them ASKED me why i made the decisions i made out of goodwill, but some just told me that i will not be able to make it.

to all my true friends: thanks for your concern. i think i found my way of life

to others: zzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home