April 09, 2008

Situation REPORT: So Weak...

yesterday, i was running towards my bus from the carpark a 30-40m medium paced dash for my 15minutes waiting time stupid 113... when i reach the deck i just stood there.
for a moment, i almost couldnt breathe! managed to pull out my wallet and "DI" though.
quickly collapsed to the nearest seat to catch my breath.

i was wondering why it happened for a moment...
then it struck me...
a guy surviving on campbell's soup and nutrition milk for the past 2 weeks...
really is not capable of running the 100m shuttle run for IPPT.

but then i realised i really did drop a couple of KG.
i always didnt believe that starving for a couple of days can make a person lose weight. well i was wrong... 1 week of pure liquid diet took off 2 kg...
so if anyone is thinking....

yea... it is so easy!
and i mean it... i am so surprisingly able to live comfortably with liquid diet its starting to scare me. my mum comes screaming...don't you at least have to eat? and it seems... i'm not hungry most of the time...

well of course...what really hurts is the craving...
the crave...slowly biting away my soul...

21thApril...i hope i'll be able to eat soon after that day... haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home