June 10, 2005

San Zi Jing (Whole Series of Vulgarities)

mei tian he jia ren suo san zi jing
(scold vulgarities at your family members everyday)
mei tian suo san zi jing neng chu jing qing zi guang xi
(do so and improve family ties)

Zun bo? drifts away into an imagination of what will happen ...if i am going to try it

me:"mum...%$^#^%$@%^$#"(mum...*vulgarities*)
mum:"HUH?"
me:"$#%$#^#^"(*vulgarities*)
mum:"Yao Xiu Kia...Le Ai Xi AR..."(Bloody child...u want to die ar?)
me:"$#%$#%$#"(*vulgarities*)
mum:"Oi Gou Gong..Gou Gong Wa Sai Ji Pa Hor Le Hor"
(U try and say somemore...say somemore i give you one tight SLAP)

me:"AH!!! Dian Xi Gi Ka EH!"(Ah...TV teach one...)
mum:"Xi Lang Dian Xi Gi...Gui Diao!
Le Bin Sio Gou Aye Sai Kua Dian Xi Gi Liao"
(Damn TV..Turn It off! dont even think about switching it on again!)
me:"Ah...shit..."
mum:"Gong Xi Mi? Le SHIT Wa Orh!
Yao Xiu Kia Le Kua WA Eh Hor Le Xi Buay!"
(What did you say? You dare to SHIT me? BLOODY child...i am going to kill you!)
me:"WAAAAAAAHHHHHH.................NOOOOOOOOO......"

(*Whack* *Whack* *Slap* *Piak* *Tong* *Bish*...
in background...mum:"Yao Xiu Kia!"...me:"AHHHHH")(punishment in process...mum shouts BLOODY child!)

*shivers at the thought of it*
Eh i know TV advertisements can be exaggerating...
but this one too much la!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger xbabyluvx said...

wow if i use san zi jing to my parent, i wud prolly need to go bunk with u already! LOL~

6/11/2005 01:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home