July 11, 2005

Chinese

I was thinking of how i am SO DONE with chinese when it struck me...
"I should try to pick up chinese...AGAIN!"

It is all those occasions when an auntie walks to you to ask for directions
Auntie:"DI ar...wo yao qi...dou..dou-bi-gort zheng yang qi ar?"
(Boy..i want to go to Dhoby Ghaut, how can i get there?)
When you realise chinese is so important!
Damn...how am i going to reply to her?
"JUST take the NEL towards habourfront..."
Auntie:"HAH? li di le gong si mi?"
(HAH? What talking you?)
then the awkward situation will require you to find
the person sitting beside you to translate...
then you will realise...he too cant remember a shit about chinese...

While on a bus back from school...i was thinking...
"What part of CHINESE do i remember?"
then...ALAS!..I think i still kinda some of these CHEEM stuff...
here goes...

It did not take me long to fall asleep...
thinking too hard tires me easily...

ZZZZZZzz.....

1 Comments:

Blogger *sharOn said...

hehe..lame la..

7/11/2005 08:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home