June 17, 2005

BITCH -The Series Episode 1
ATTACK OF THE BITCH

Went out for lunch break after continuous 3hours of chemistory tutorial!
I thought that's enough torture
then we have to get to meet this bloody bitch

were running late for sch and was moving out of Elias mall...
with our Macdonald's that took almost forever to buy...
(dont even want to talk about it...)

with this freaking heavy downpour...

we thought we were lucky when this TAXI came...

One BLOODY BITCH came out from behind us and moved towards the taxi door...
assuming that they have been waiting(which i doubt, they were just loitering around), we asked POLITELY if we can get in first because we were getting freaking late.
bitch:(looked at the baby in her hands then us)"Let the baby go first!"
(STARE...STARE...got in the taxi...STARE)
FUCKING BITCH! its not like we did anything to offend her at first.

and WHAT's SO BIG ABOUT HAVING BABIES?
1.I've got a baby give me the MRT seat...teenagers fuck off...
2.I've got a baby give way...hello...give way...OI!
3.I've got a baby i need some diapers...

Okay okay fine... with the two years of
CME(i can only rememeber that "E" stands for education)
that i learnt in secondary school...
i should do the above without any hesitation...

BUT WHAT'S WITH:
4.I'VE GOT A BABY...SO I SHOULD GET THE TAXI FIRST.
5.I'VE GOT A BABY..SO, I CAN BITCH AROUND...

(Breathe in...Breathe out...*cooling down*)

Then this MR nice guy appeared
He actually allowed us to hitch a ride back to MJ!
although it was just around the corner but...
Its REAlly rare...(just like getting bitched for nothing)
i should've gotten myself a 4D ticket right?(dang...)

Then again...Thanks Bitch...
we saved ourselves some two bucks or so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home