April 20, 2008

OMG You look different!


yea yea... for the past few weeks...
this sentence i've heard umpteen times.
it has already become no surprise that when i stand beside a friend and he will not recognise me until i call his name and introduce myself.

but after this whole 3 weeks...
i've deduced the main factor that made me look different.
MY HAIR!
one day i went to my dentist..
the one i've been going back to for reviews every other week.
Guess WHAT? she couldnt recognise me this week.

so i walked in... "hi doc.."
"hi Chee...Ke ......... ............. ........... *long pause*"
*looked again*
"OH! aye did you change ur hairstyle?"
"i thought another patient came in"
(nurse keeps on agreeing..also stunned how she could not recognise me also)
- end up because that day i was a little lazy and went with a little bedhead look.

there you have it...
new and improved...LONGER HAIR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home